About the Team
At Klarity Health, we are onto an ambitious mission to transform healthcare delivery by enabling autonomous practices. Our ultimate impact are to allow more patients to be served well, timely, and affordably by their providers of choice. We make this social mission happen by empowering care providers through tech-enabled solutions.
We are delivering impact. Within a year of the launch, Klarity has served hundreds of providers, extending its services to tens of thousands of patients across 30 states. Providers using Klarity technologies and services have received 990+ reviews with an average score of 4.96 out of 5.
We are growing fast. Our team consists of serial entrepreneurs, healthcare veterans and front-line providers, and product and engineering professionals who have worked at Google, Uber, Shippo, Shopee, SenseTime, Farfetch, and Daimler. We are quickly expanding and hiring top-tier entrepreneurial-minded individuals to build solutions for an industry that needs more support.
We are well-capitalized. Our investors include top-tier VCs and successful entrepreneurs, such as Atypical.Ventures, Mucker Capital, Zhenfund Capital, Uphonest Capital, Zoom, Xiaochuan Wang, etc.
You’ll be joining the Engineering team as an essential member of the R&D org. The team is dedicated to solving customers’ problems and delighting user experiences. You have the opportunity to build technologies that our healthcare providers love and amplify their impact on patients. If you resonate with our mission, then we’d like to talk with you.
About This Role
As a Backend Engineer, you’ll contribute substantially to our product and technology development. You’ll own a specific problem space in one of our R&D teams. You’ll work closely with other software engineers, product managers, product designers, data analysts, and cross-functional teams on solving challenging problems and driving business impact. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated a solid foundation of agile, secure software development methodologies and be motivated to the goal of providing high-quality software products to users.
What You Need to Succeed?
- Based on HangZhou, China
- Bachelor Degree，full-time
- Familiar with web server, hosting, backend stacks (Java), databases (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Experience with server-side web- & micro-services architecture and programming frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud)
- Familiar with 3rd-party tools integration (payment, CRM, etc.)
- Rich experiences building products by leveraging external APIs
- Maintenance capability , familiar with AWS cloud, docker, harbor, k8s
- Take responsibility for system health, monitoring and alerting, and CI/CD pipelines , such as ELK, Prometheus, Jenkins
- Support and mentor other engineers on best practices, architecture, and quality
- Experiences of building product from 0 to 1. Working experiences with front-end, product designer and product manager
- Experiences working with remote team
- Familiarity with building SaaS, transactions products
- Good communication skills. Great English reading and writing