Company & Mission
We are on an ambitious mission to solve the healthcare shortage in the US by empowering independent practices to thrive. Our AI-powered software and services supercharge independent practices, helping them to grow their patient base and deliver better patient experiences. We are growing fast. Our team consists of serial entrepreneurs, healthcare veterans and front-line providers, and product and engineering professionals who have worked at Google, Uber, Shippo, Shopee, SenseTime, Farfetch, and Daimler. We are quickly expanding and hiring top-tier entrepreneurial-minded individuals to build solutions for an industry that needs more support.
About This Role
Klarity Health is looking for a full-time Senior Digital Campaign Lead (B2B) to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will manage B2B campaigns from strategy to execution. The position will focus on creating business to business campaigns for all lines of business and support all B2B sales efforts to increase prospecting pipelines for the sales team.
Location: in-person at our HQ in Redwood City, CA or remote
- Manage B2B Campaigns and Lead Generation; develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across various channels including search, social, email and etc.
- Create and manage campaign budgets, timelines, and KPIs to ensure campaigns meet goals and objectives.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze data, and provide regular reports to the marketing team and stakeholders. Set campaign success metrics; Collect analytics on campaign activity and report out to team.
- Partner with sales to leverage prospect and user/provider relationships, messaging, and other information to create relevant and timely campaigns.
- Provide summaries and reviews with senior leadership and sales team on campaign outcomes and leads.
- Establish project deliverables, research competitors and set deadlines.
Required & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience or related work experience.
- Healthcare or tech-enabled services industry required.
- Previous start-up experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work on multiple projects independently – must be able to work in a team environment.
- Track record of driving growth and generating leads
- Knowledge of best practices in email marketing, lead generation and lead nurturing
- Expertise working with marketing automation systems and CRM platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, business administration, or equivalent work experience.
Offer & Benefits
- Expected base salary range: $120,000 - $180,000
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee and family
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stock option plan
- Flexible PTO
- Professional development opportunities and training
- Employee wellness and sports program