Company & Mission
We are on an ambitious mission to solve the healthcare shortage in the US by empowering independent practices to thrive. Our AI-powered software and services supercharge independent practices, helping them to grow their patient base and deliver better patient experiences. We are growing fast. Our team consists of serial entrepreneurs, healthcare veterans and front-line providers, and product and engineering professionals who have worked at Google, Uber, Shippo, Shopee, SenseTime, Farfetch, and Daimler. We are quickly expanding and hiring top-tier entrepreneurial-minded individuals to build solutions for an industry that needs more support.
About This Role
The Head of Talent Acquisition will play a pivotal role in our organization, leading all aspects of talent acquisition strategy and operations. The role will focus on attracting, recruiting, and retaining top talent to support our company's growth and strategic objectives.
Location: in-person at our HQ in Redwood City, CA or remote (US)
- Lead Recruitment: Design and implement overall recruiting strategy in alignment with organizational objectives. Lead end-to-end recruitment processes, including proactive sourcing and selecting top candidates.
- Employer Branding: Develop our employer brand strategy, positioning our organization as an employer of choice in the market.
- Stakeholder Engagement & Leadership: Work closely with department heads to understand their recruitment needs and ensure alignment with overall business goals. Manage, mentor, and develop our team of recruiters, ensuring successful delivery of recruitment goals.
- Candidate Experience: Oversee a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through onboarding.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Ensure our recruitment practices attract diverse candidates and foster a culture of inclusivity.
Required & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience: 7+ years of experience of full cycle recruiting for non-technical and technical positions. Successful track record of driving the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities for talents.
- Industry & Startup Know-how: Experience in talent selection/interview for healthcare industries. Start-up working experience.
- Recruitment Expertise: Knowledge of recruitment processes and platforms, including social media and professional networks.
- Interpersonal Skills: Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationships with internal and external partners.
- (Preferred) Bilingual in English and Chinese.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary range: $95,000 - $140,000
- Performance Bonus & Stock Option Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee and family
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee professional development and wellness program