Company & Mission
We are on an ambitious mission to solve the healthcare shortage in the US by empowering independent practices to thrive. Our AI-powered software and services supercharge independent practices, helping them to grow their patient base and deliver better patient experiences. We are growing fast. Our team consists of serial entrepreneurs, healthcare veterans and front-line providers, and product and engineering professionals who have worked at Google, Uber, Shippo, Shopee, SenseTime, Farfetch, and Daimler. We are quickly expanding and hiring top-tier entrepreneurial-minded individuals to build solutions for an industry that needs more support.
About This Role
Klarity Health is looking for a full-time Director of Product Management, Growth to join our Product team and collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive growth strategies to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention for our B2B healthcare tech product. This role will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and play a crucial part in driving our company's growth and success.
Location: in-person at our HQ in Redwood City, CA (Preferred); US-Remote for exceptional candidates
- Product-led Growth Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive product-led growth strategy that drives customer (healthcare providers, healthcare practice owners and etc) acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Marketing Channels: Develop and manage marketing campaigns that effectively communicate the value proposition of our products to healthcare providers and practice owners. Take ownership for our user/provider acquisition channels - paid ads, display ads, SEO etc.
- Market Analysis: Proactively stay informed on market trends and changes in the industry, identifying opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with product, sales, and marketing teams to implement growth strategies and initiatives.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Utilize data and analytics to drive insights, make decisions, and measure the impact of growth initiatives. Develop marketing performance KPIs and robust tracking and reporting.
Required & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience: 8+ years of relevant experience in B2B Growth Marketing. Proven success in driving product growth in B2B or healthcare space.
- Know-how: Hands-on experience running demand generation or lifecycle marketing programs. Strong understanding of product marketing and user acquisition strategies.
- Industry: Healthcare industry experience required.
- Analytics: Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis and segmentation. Deep experience with Google Analytics and common marketing automation tools preferred.
- Forecasting: Comfortable with forecasting, requesting and managing a budget with KPI targets as a constant focus.
- Team: Outstanding communication, leadership, team building and training skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Expected base salary range: $180,000 - $220,000
- Performance Bonus & Stock Option Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee and family
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee professional development and wellness program