Company & Mission
We are on an ambitious mission to solve the healthcare shortage in the US by empowering independent practices to thrive. Our AI-powered software and services supercharge independent practices, helping them to grow their patient base and deliver better patient experiences. We are growing fast. Our team consists of serial entrepreneurs, healthcare veterans and front-line providers, and product and engineering professionals who have worked at Google, Uber, Shippo, Shopee, SenseTime, Farfetch, and Daimler. We are quickly expanding and hiring top-tier entrepreneurial-minded individuals to build solutions for an industry that needs more support.
About This Role
We're looking for an experienced data analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment, and have experience handling data from multiple sources. Your role will be to analyze data, spot trends and patterns, and use your findings to give actionable recommendations that help our business grow. You'll need to communicate your insights clearly to different teams and stakeholders.
This is a hybrid role based out of the San Francisco Bay Area and requires one to be in the office at least 3 days a week. This person will need to regularly meet with members of our product, operations, customer support, and marketing teams primarily based in PST, but will occasionally require collaboration with our engineering team based in China. Because we see analytics as a key role in product development, this person will be a critical member of our product team.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify key business questions and data needs
- Collect, process, and analyze large datasets using SQL, Python, or other programming languages
- Develop visualizations, dashboards, and reports to communicate insights and findings to stakeholders
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to optimize product and business performance
- Continuously monitor and evaluate data quality to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Write ETL systems to pull and transform data for analysis
- Collaborate with other department stakeholders to ensure best practices across the company
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and tools in data analysis and data visualization
Required & Preferred Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role or related quantitative field
- Experience with manipulating and visualizing data in Python or other programming languages
- Experience in data engineering, like building or modifying a data transformation pipeline
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Strong ability to analyze and draw conclusions from large datasets
- Experience with a/b testing and experimental design
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present findings to non-technical stakeholders
- (Preferred) Experience working in early-stage startups or other high-velocity environments with limited data infrastructure/direct support
- (Preferred) Knowledge about and/or experience working in the US healthcare industry
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary range: $100,000 - $140,000
- Performance Bonus & Stock Option Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee and family
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee professional development and wellness program
If you're a data analyst with a passion for working in early-stage startups, and you're excited about the opportunity to make a big impact in the healthcare industry, please do not hesitate to apply!